There's one particular cat that has been inspiring artworks for years. This brooch is no exception as it was inspired by the Cheshire cat. This sculpt is Oksana's interpretation of the iconic cat in her own geometric style.
This brooch is a cast from a master sculpt of the cat. While there are other casts like this, the customization is unique. The paint and the details are one of a kind. The cast is available as necklace as well.
This particular cat pin is done in gray and pink tones. Cat's eyes are yellow. The matching ribbon is made out of fabric. The golden bell rings if the pin moves. The brooch is about 2 inches in diameter. The closure is a nickel-free safety pin.
- Brooch shaped as cat's head
- Fabric ribbon and metal bell
- Gray cat with yellow eyes, pink years, yellow ribbon, and golden bell
- Approximately 2 inch long, 2 inch wide, 0.5 inch profile
- Nickel free silver metal safety pin
- Materials used: high quality resin, acrylic paint, metal safety pin, fabric ribbon, metal bell
- Handmade in Texas
*All computer screens are different, so the colors of the item may vary slightly.
** This item is not a toy. Not intended for children under 12 years of age. This product is intended for adult fashion and decorative use only. Do not put items into mouth or ingest.