There's one particular cat that has been inspiring artworks for years. This necklace is no exception as it was inspired by the Cheshire cat. This sculpt is Oksana's interpretation of the iconic cat in her own geometric style.
The pendant is a resin cast from a master sculpt of the cat. While there are other casts like this, the customization is unique. The paint and the details are one of a kind. The cast is available as a pin as well.
This particular cat pendant is done in orange and gray tones. Cat's eyes are green. The matching ribbon is made out of fabric. There is a skeleton-fish metal charm under the ribbon. The pendant is about 2 inches in diameter. It hangs on an 18" black cord with lobster clasp closure.
- Pendant shaped as cat's head
- Fabric ribbon and metal skeleton-fish charm
- Orange cat with green eyes, green ribbon, and silver skeleton-fish charm
- Approximately 2 inch long, 2 inch wide, 0.5 inch profile
- Black fabric cord
- Nickel free silver metal lobster clasp
- Materials used: high quality resin, acrylic paint, cord with lobster clasp, fabric ribbon, metal bell
- Handmade in Texas
*All computer screens are different, so the colors of the item may vary slightly.
** This item is not a toy. Not intended for children under 12 years of age. This product is intended for adult fashion and decorative use only. Do not put items into mouth or ingest.