Some gardens have carrots, but on Halloween all kind of things happen. The carrots once chewed on turn into the bunnies themselves! It looks like this bunny is shocked to find its extra long teeth, and he's itching to chew on something...or someone.
This bunny-carrot is 3 inches tall. The green ears are flexible. His eyes and teeth glow in the dark. This orange bunny is handmade out of polymer clay and toned with acrylic paint. There are two lapel pins on the back which helps to secure the brooch in place. It will not spin once attached to a garment.
This is one of the pins in the Halloween 2022 series. Each year Oksana creates a Halloween or autumn themed limited edition jewelry. This year she created the Carrot Brothers. One of them is shocked and the other one is psyched! Which one would you pick? Mind you, if you purchase both, you'll receive a discount! Add both bunny brothers to the cart to see the discount.
- Lapel Pin
- Shaped as a carrot with bunny face
- Eyes and teeth glow in the dark
- Orange body and green haulm
- Approximately 3 inch long, 1.5 inch wide, 0.5 inch profile
- Nickel free silver metal pin with closure clamps
- Materials used: high quality polymer clay, acrylic paint, metal lapel pin
- Handmade in Texas, USA without any molds
*All computer screens are different, so the colors of the item may vary slightly.
** This item is not a toy. Not intended for children under 12 years of age. This product is intended for adult fashion and decorative use only. Do not put items into mouth or ingest.